life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, June 26, 2009

Memories & Blogging

I have to say, blogging has been wonderful. I have always kept journals, but not regularly enough to mean anything. I would get a new journal, fall in love with it, breathe in that new paper smell, write a few entires, then forget about it. Blogging has given me the chance to get it all down, in one place. Well, 2 places. Actually, 3 places. I started blogging on MySpace forever ago, then I graduated to Blogger, and now I have 2 blogs.

This one is for the kids. It's about the kids. This blog is here so that our friends and family who are far away can keep up with us, see pictures of the kids, and know what's going on with us, at any given time.

I *LOVE* that the internet has allowed us to keep in touch with so many people. Thanks to the internet, I can keep up with relatives and friends that I don't see that often. I can see pictures of their kids, read their status messages and know if something important is going on. And they can do the same. It is amazing, really.

I've been trying to take little video clips of the kids lately with my phone. I wish wish wish wish wish we had some videos of Anthony :o( We have lots of pictures, and that's wonderful. But I wish the kids could still hear his voice and see him, I wish I had videos of him playing with them, or reading to them, or something.

I guess the little clips I'm trying to remember to take periodically are my way of making up for that, as best I can. I want to have some videos of me with the kids, so that if something ever happened to me, they would have that. As it is, they have my blogs. If anything ever happened to me, they could go back and read about everything, read in my own words how much I love them and how crazy they make me, all at the same time.

I take so many pictures because I want to remember things in a beautiful way. I wish I could remember everything. I wish I could video tape and snap pictures of every second of every day. I really, really do.

This blog is my little mark on the world :o) For now, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment