life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photography, again

Take a peek at this blog...
http://resolutionsblog.blogspot.com/

Some of the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen, and she's a beginner as of January. I wish I lived in ND so I could get a shoot with her, and her rates are soooo reasonable!!!

I can DO that!! I am totally thinking about trying to use some space in the attic (once it's put back together) as a photography studio. I know it wouldn't be very professional, but right now I can't picture myself doing pictures for anyone I didn't know anyway. The attic gets so much wonderful natural light. I want to try and get some equiptment, although I know it won't happen anytime soon. A few simple backgrounds and props and some soft lighting equiptment.

A girl can dream, right?? And to be able to take such gorgeous pictures for people (and of MY kids, too, of course!)... definitely an awesome dream!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Her photos are beautiful!!! Yours of the kids are always beautiful too, I would totally use you for photos! I have been dying for some beautiful outdoor pics of the boys but it's hard being the photographer and the child wrangler as I'm sure you know, lol.
    Roxanne Bowles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to tell you this, Bonnie, but your pictures are as good as this. I'm not just saying that. So you really SHOULD do this!!

    ReplyDelete