life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13th already?

Soooooo, the last 24 hours have been loooooooong!! The kids were up wayyyyy too late last night... Holden and Rayce were up until well after 11pm.

I have *such* a hard time some nights, with all 5 kids. Having more than 2 kids sleeping in the same room is virtually impossible... they would stay up all night playing. So, Liliya sleeps in the playpen in my room on those nights, Dante sleeps in Liliya's crib, and Holden and Rayce usually sleep on the bottom bunk together in the boys room.

Last night I ended up with both Liliya and finally Rayce also in my bed. I had to seperate the boys. Ugh. Looooong night. Rayce's boney toes were digging into my legs allll night!

Luckily, the kids slept in a little this morning, till around 9. I had cut up some strawberries and gotten their cups filled and into the fridge last night, that saved a little work this morning.

The 5 pack managed to completely trash the house between last night and this morning before I got everyone dressed and shoved them out the back door. So I hung around outside, snapped some pics, and spent the rest of the morning and afternoon inside cleaning, sweeping, mopping, and doing laundry.

By this afternoon, I was sweating like a pig, the kids were filthy and tired, so I tossed them all in the bath for a quickie and then down for late naps so I could shower again. I felt soooo much better!!

Pizza and wings for dinner... Dante picked the cheese of his pizza and I fought with him for a while and managed to get him to take maybe half a dozen bites of the actual pizza. I finally decided it wasn't worth the amount of energy I was putting out to get him to take a few more tiny bites. If he was actually hungry, he would have eaten more, I suppose. Oh well.

Dropped the boys off at 830, and here I am.

Charlize's 3rd birthday is on MONDAY!?!?!?! Where in the world has the last year gone?? Time seems to go even faster, lately. I guess being an unexpected single parent of 3/5 children keeps me busy and preoccupied, huh??

Got some great shots today... enjoyyyy!!




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: