life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June *already*?!?!?!

How is it possible that it's June? Halfway through the year, almost! WHAT?!?!

There are days when the minutes seem to creep by like hours. Then I blink my eyes and it's months later... how does that work, anyway??

My little diva princess is about to be 3 years old!

I am approaching this birthday with some apprehension... all holidays are bittersweet, anymore, but for some reason...

I guess that this being her second birthday without Anthony here... it just feels so wrong :o( He was only here long enough for her first birthday. And now that she realizes he's gone, and now that she talks about him so much... it just hurts, more than it usually does.

Have no doubts, we will be fine, all of us... it's just so very bittersweet, to see the kids growing up so fast...

I'm proud to announce that Holden is officially potty trained, even staying dry at night! It just 'clicked' with him, very quickly and suddenly. He's doing wonderfully, only 1 accident in an entire week, even when we were out and about and even when he was busily playing in the backyard!! I am soooo proud!!

I'm still waiting for that 'click' with Charlize!! And with my nephew Jonathan. Both of them are in pull-ups, I remind them to go potty lots of times every single day, but they just don't seem to have that idea for themselves very often. And until they recognize the urge to go and do something about it... it's a waste of time. And I don't have much time to waste!!

Rayce will be starting kindergarten in September, can you even believe it?! My baby... in kindergarten? I'm wishing now that I had sent him to preschool. He's never been away from me, and here I am, about to send him off for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. It seems a little extreme. But I know it's got to happen, Rayce really needs that social interaction and he needs to be challenged. He gets bored sometimes hanging around with a bunch of toddlers!! I'm sure his first day will result in at least a few tears... on my part. Hopefully he doesn't cry too, or I will be a blubbering mess!!

The weather here hasn't been that summery just yet. We have had a few summer-worthy days, but not many. The mid to upper 60's are ok with me, though!

Anyway, here's some eye candy... Camp Isaac, June 2009


Rayce
Rayce
Holden... yes, I used the wrong attachment to cut his hair and it was too late by the time I realized it... the strip down the middle of his head was already gone, I had to finish!!! Ugh!!! :-/
Holden
Liliya
Liliya
Dante
Dante

Liliya
I just love the lighting in this picture of Dante :o)
Dante
Charlize was so photogenic and cooperative!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rayce
Photobucket
Mr Clean, Mr Clean :o)
Photobucket
look at those curls
Photobucket
Is than an Olivia/Raven Simone look or what?!?!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dante was kissing Liliya, because I caught him about to bite her and told him to be nice. So he kissed her instead...
Photobucket
oh gorgeous evening sunshine, I love you!
Photobucket
Bubba
Photobucket
this was going to be a picture of Holden... Rayce decide I should take a picture of him instead :o)
Photobucket
snack time on the deck! nilla wafers and milk!!
Photobucket
my Raycer bean :o)
Photobucket

And that is the end of the picture parade. Enjoy, and keep checking back for more... CAMP ISAAC CHAOS!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON POTTY TRAINING! HOORAY! The kids just grow up so so fast.... *sigh* I remember you having trouble getting Charlize to sleep through the night, and now she's potty training! Beautiful pix. Hug and kiss as many times as they'll let you! (Although I know you don't need reminders for that one!) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete