life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet baby girl Charlize!!!

Ohhhh where in the world does the time go??? Seems like a few months ago Charlize was a chubby orange baby curled up in the crook of my arm, screaming when anyone else came near. I will never forget the day she was born... as soon as we were alone in the room together, the first thing I did was take her diaper off to make sure she really was a girl!!! And she was!!! I felt sooooo blessed. I had wanted Rayce to be a girl so badly that I actually cried after finding out he was a boy. Of course the moment I held in my arms, I wouldn't have traded him for all the girls in the entire world... but I wanted that mother-daughter relationship, and Charlize was the one that blessed me with that :o) And she is such a blessing. Such a diva, but so sweet at the same time. I know she would be such a daddy's girl now, if she had the chance. I'm sure Anthony wouldn't believe that :o) But, she would be, no doubt in my mind. Ooooohhhhhhh the bittersweet sentiments that are my life...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
:'o)
My family is growing up!

1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo beautiful Bonnie. God time has just flown right by. Seems just like yesterday you, christina and I were at the park with the kids all still under 1! You are doing a beautiful job mama!

    ReplyDelete