life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

Photography

I've been semi-obsessed with taking pictures of my kids for a long time... since Rayce was born, so it's been almost 5 years. I've been getting so many compliments, people asking if I've had a photographer come to the house... I would love to take on photography as a paying hobby kind of thing, but I'm not really sure how to go about it because I have the kids with me *all* the time. I wish our backyard were greener and more cleaned up. Then I could do semi-professional photo shoots right here! I would have to have a place that's safe for the kids to be, which is what makes it so hard. I wish there was more parks that are completely fenced in!!

I guess I could start by doing free shoots for friends, on the weekends when my mom could either babysit or help with the kids if we meet out somewhere. I need to be sure I can photograph other people's kids, too!!

It's something to think about :o)

2 comments:

  1. That's what Im getting into also. That's funy, stay outta my head, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely need to pursue this dream! :) Your children are amazingly beautiful, so of course they are perfect practice. :D BUT you seem to have a knack for capturing "THE moment" in your pictures, not to mention lighting, positioning... you're phenomenal at it!

    If I lived closer, I'd totally watch the kids for you sometimes....

    ReplyDelete