life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

*long, happy, drawn out sigh*

I was laying with Charlize in bed last night, and my heart was nearly bursting :o)

Sometimes I just can't believe how lucky I am. I can't believe the truly pure and unconditional love of my kids. It's just amazing, it really is. What's truly amazing is that these tiny little souls can make up for all the bad things that have happened, a million times over. I still feel lucky, after everything.

Laying there in bed with Charlize as she drifts off to sleep, her poof of pine needle scented hair in my face (yes, she rolls around in the yard :o), her little hands grabbing either side of my face while she tells me she loves me more...

:'o)

It's the most wonderful thing in the entire world, being a Mama. As hard as it is, there is NOTHING I would rather do.

1 comment: