life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Sickies

Rayce and Charlize started to get sick Sunday afternoon.

Rayce hasn't been to school yet this week. Doesn't look like he'll be going tomorrow either.

They both have terrible coughs, fevers, runny noses dripping like faucets.

Now Rayce keeps holding the side of his face with tears in his eyes. Ear infection or possibly just swollen glands. But they don't feel that swollen.

I sense a trip to the walk-in in the very near future.

I'm glad this illness skipped Liliya for her birthday anyway. She's getting snotty, but no fever or cough, so far.

My poor kiddos :o(

I feel so bad when they're sick. As their Mama, I'm supposed to be able to fix what's wrong. But I can't.

So I just love on them as much as I can, snuggle, hug, stroke, and cater to them. Chicken noodle soup for lunch, lots of watered down juice, Vicks chest and foot rubs, and regular doses of children's Motrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment