life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

Grrrr!!

The kids have been crazy all night.

Charlize's eyelid is infected, again. She has an antibiotic ointment for it and we're doing warm compresses several times a day, I hope it's enough.

I've been having a hard time keeping it together for the last week, week and a half. I'm not really that sick anymore (just a little pain and pressure in my ears and glands, nothing like it was though), but I'm still feeling really drained. I just haven't had it in me to do everything I need to do. The house has been suffering, it hasn't been even mostly picked up in a couple of weeks now. The ferrets have been suffering, they haven't been out of their cage to play hardly at all lately. The kids have been suffering, we haven't done much preschool, haven't played many games, haven't read many books lately. It sucks, but I'm tiiiired. Ugh.

I'm hoping I can pull it together and get things done this week.

Anyway, that's all I've got for tonight. I need to go threaten some children (who are still awake at almost 10 pm... like I said, CRAZY) so I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment