life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not Much & Craziness

Haven't been blogging a whole lot because there's not a whole lot going on!!

I'm still sick. I don't know how that's even possible, but I am. My ears, glands, tonsils, eustachian tubes... I don't even know what exactly it is that hurts... but something in that area is still reasonably painful. I'm still coughing. My voice is still very hoarse.

Liliya has a double ear infection, and her left eardrum tore a little bit and drained. She was just switched to a new antibiotic because the first wasn't agreeing with her stomach very well.

We haven't been doing preschool as much as I wanted to. It just seems that it takes everything I have to keep the kids clean and fed, and clean up after them.

I can't wait to be feeling better.

I can't wait for spring.

I really need to find a method of discipline that can work for all 5 kids at once. I don't know what to do with them. When I have all 5, they walk all over me because they know I can't discipline them all at once. They take advantage of that. They feed off of each other's craziness. It's been crazy. To the point that I really have wanted to just literally rip my hair out. Or duct tape them all to the wall. Just far enough apart so they can't touch each other! It's just been ridiculously crazy. And it's driving me crazy, and I'm sick of yelling, especially since I don't have much of a voice.

We're getting the bunk beds for the girls room today :o)  I am verrrry excited about that!

I've got a list of child proofing and other thingswe need to do that will make our lives easier... I'm hoping that at tax time (SOON!) we can get a lot of it done. We need to childproof some more cabinets. We need to put up some shelves. We need to get curtains. We need a real gate at the bottom of the stairs so the kids can't go upstairs when they're not supposed to. Among other things.

I really need to get around to planning the kids birthday party, too. Liliya's birthday was a couple weeks ago, Dante's is in a couple weeks, and Holden's is a month after that. I'm having one party for all 3 of them. They're not old enough to have their own friends to invite yet, and not old enough to know the difference, so, yes, they're all having one joint party. I need to get with the program and get it planned.

Anyway, enough for now. The girls are already downstairs, causing who knows what kind of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment