life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, January 8, 2010

books

Today I am feeling a lot better than I was last night. I try not to feel sorry for myself very often, but it does happen sometimes. Thank goodness it's fairly short-lived!

Anyway, this post is about my book wish list. I just love books, especially preschool activity books!!! And I plan to build up my collection over the next few months, a little at a time.














I also really want to find some more early reader books. We have a set of BOB books and I bought a handful of early reader books at the consignment shop, but I would really like to build their collection. I'll have a lot of early readers on my hands all at once in about a year! I'm waiting to hear back from Rayce's teacher for the Scholastic online ordering info, they have a lot more books available online.

I need to scope out a few first grade workbooks for Rayce, as well. The boy is a child prodigy :o) He's doing amazingly well in school and I want to keep him challenged and stimulated!

No comments:

Post a Comment