life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

Implementing good habits

Today began my journey of trying to start new, healthier eating habits.

A cup of yogurt, banana, and 1/4 cup of granola for breakfast.

One apple with 2Tbsp peanut butter for a snack.

Salad with diced ham and ranch dressing for lunch.
Feeling pretty good so far. Thinking I might need another snack soon, maybe some carrot sticks, maybe a can of tomato soup... salad isn't filling for very long!! But I'm going to have to deal with being a little hungry sometimes if I'm ever gonna lose this weight!! And I realllllllly need to lose this weight!

ETA later in the day...

Can of tomato soup and a piece of string cheese as another 'small meal'.

Dinner... meatloaf, mashed potatoes (too much!), and sugar snap peas.


Feeling ok with my choices today. Wishing I had eaten less at dinner, but glad I made good choices for the rest of the day. Even if all I ever change are my choices for breakfast and lunch, I will be healthier for it :o)

ETA the following day...
Would you believe I lost 2.9 pounds in one day?! I told myself I would only weigh in once a week but I couldn't help it this morning. Almost 3 pounds! The first several pounds always come off the easiest, for sure, but it's motivating to see a loss anyway :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment