life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the beachhhhhh

Dad called tonight and asked if Mom and I wanted to go in on a beach house!!! They're looking at some places that are big enough for all of us, 5 bedrooms, right on the beach, ocean front.

Mom and I have been planning to get a beachhouse this summer. They're sooo expensive, we were going to put aside tax return money to pay for it. But if we can go in with Dad and find a big enough place, we all win. We get to vacation with Grampa and Mima, Uncle Bud and Aunt Janet, AND save a *bunch* of money!! It's a win-win. I'm sooooo excited!!

A week on the beach with my kiddos, how much better could it get?!

A week to sit in the sand while the kids build castles and play in the water.

I can feel the warmth of the sun now....

A week on the beach with my 5 kiddos = heaven.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment