life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is it summer yet?

I miss taking beautiful pictures outside. I miss it I miss it I miss it!

I just can't wait for the weather to warm up.

I can't wait to be able to leave the back door open and let the kids play in the backyard all day.

I can't wait for all the things I want to do this summer.

I can't wait to go on vacation at the beach.

I can't wait to go camping in the backyard.

I can't wait to catch fireflies with the kids.

I can't wait to break out the bubble wands.

I can't wait for sidewalk chalk.

I can't wait for picnics in the park.

I can't wait to take the kids to Knobels and Dutch Wonderland and Sesame Place.

I can't wait for day trips to Ithaca for consignment shopping and the ScienCenter and Buttermilk Falls.

I can't wait for Wednesday sub days at Reliable Market and picnics at Schnurbusch Park with Pauline and Jada.

I can't wait for my dad to build the barn/playhouse/swingset he's supposed to be building for the kids.

I can't wait for spring/summer/fall. Just get me out of winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment