life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm sick

I'm sick.



My ears are so clogged it sounds like I'm underwater.

My chest hurts. I can't stop coughing.

My nose is really stuffy and runny.

My throat doesn't really hurt but my voice is very hoarse.

I've been running a fever of around 101-102.

Rayce went to school today. No fever this morning, no ear pain. Still a cough, but oh well.

The girls are coughing terribly, and Charlize mini-pukes when she goes into a coughing fit. But they act like they're feeling about 90% up to par, they want to run around and get into things and I just don't have the energy to keep up with them today. They're trashing the house, quickly, and I don't have it in me to clean up after them. They're fighting, and I don't have it in me to break it up.

Megan is keeping the boys this weekend so they don't catch this nastiness. If I'm feeling better by Sunday, I'm going to keep them Sunday night since Rayce doesn't have school Monday. I have 2 whole days to try to heal before then, I hope I can do it, because I haven't seen Holden and Dante in a week and I miss them so much :o(

I do feel better knowing I won't have to care for 5 kids tomorrow when I'm feeling so awful. But it sucks cuz we all miss the boys.

I just want to stay in bed for a day or two and sleep until it's over. Or better, at least.

I hate being sick. I hate being a sick single mom even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment