life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

today

I am feeling hot, dehydrated, and exhausted.
Kind of like yesterday.
What the heck is going on?
Grrrr.

Melissa is crawling all overrrr the place now.

Liliya is now napping with no pull-up, and staying dry :o)

Rayce starts wrestling tonight.
Drew's dad is a coach.

I'm kind of worried about how late practice goes.
6-9pm
several times a week.
Rayce is usually the first one asleep and the last one up.
So I guess if he can't handle that part, he'll have to wait till next year.
But he reallllly wants to try it out.

We have to leave at 530 for wrestling.
Which means I need to start dinner at like...
4
So we can eat much earlier than usual.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it'll just take some getting used to.

We napped early today.
From about 10:30 till 1.
I'm still tired, though.

The girls are snacking on carrots.

I feel strange.

I've got so much to do.
Got the living room, dining room, and kitchen cleaned up and swept.
Now just to get to the worst of the mess... the foyer.
And switch the laundry.
I've got laundry to catch up on again.
Bedding that needs to be washed.
Clothes that need to be gone through and donated.

Some days it just feels like I get no where, no matter how much I do.

I need like 2 weeks, kid free, to get caught up on everything.

And it doesn't help when I'm missing my sweetie so much all the time, because an hour or so a day is just never enough.

When I see him, when I talk to him, I feel like everything is going to work out, everything is going to be ok.

Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to feel like that a lot more often.



And that has been today, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment