life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately, I know.

I just can't seem to concentrate long enough to get much down on paper. Err. Kepboard.

So, for an update on us...

Liliya is now potty trained!
She's still wearing a pull-up to bed, which has yet to be dry in the morning.
But she's potty trained, otherwise!

Dante is now potty trained!!
He's still wearing a pull-up to bed also.

Holy crap!
No more diapers!!!

Besides on the kids I babysit, of course.
Speaking of babysitting, I've got all three of my sister's munchkins today.
It's going to be a long day.

I'm tiiiiired.
I haven't felt refreshed and rested for a while now.

Drew and I are doing wonderfully.
I am one million percent head over heels for him and Reni.
We see each other almost every single day.
Which is still *never* enough, if that's possible.
This is it for me :o)
I found the man I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with, I have no doubts!

Rayce has a slightly wiggly tooth!
I'm excited for him to lose his first tooth, and for the pictures I'll get to take!

Rayce starts wrestling tomorrow evening, he's thrilllllled.
I hope he can handle the rough-ness of it.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on the blog before, but as long as I'm giving updates, Charlize is night-trained now too.

Yes yes!!!!!

I still have not done Liliya's third birthday photo shoot.

Anyway, that's all I can think of at the moment.
Short attention span, I know.

:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment