life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I met Drew's mom and one of his sisters today, I think it went well :o)
We went out for breakfast.
Drew's stepdad is a wrestling coach in JC, we talked about possibly getting Rayce into it.
They start at 3 years old!!
Rayce can be a little sensitive, so I wasn't too sure about it, but I asked him and he said he would love to try wrestling.
I think it would be great for him to get some of this energy out, especially during the winter when they're cooped up inside.

I am in love with Reni.
She is the cutest, sweetest little girl.
I'm pretty sure she loves me too! She follows me around, wants to sit with me anytime we're in the same place, wants me to play tic-tac-toe with her, color with her...
She plays really well with Rayce, Charlize and Liliya too.

We took the kids to McDonald's playplace last night, they all played for 2 hours.
Needless to say, they went to bed easily and slept like rocks!

I got almost completely caught up on laundry yesterday, too.
I've still got bedding to wash.
But the clothes are clean.
Now to get them put away!

I'm looking forward to Rayce having the day off of school tomorrow.
Another day to relax and get things done.

Brody is driving me nuts.
It's a vicious cycle.
He acts up, so I put him in the kennel because I can't keep up.
Then he's bored and has pent up energy, so when he comes back out, he acts up again.
I've gotta figure out how to break this cycle and get him on track.
He's just a puppy, I love him, and it's not fair for him to be in the kennel so much.
I'm thinking he may have to be on the leash constantly when he's out in the house.

Anyway, nuff for now.

I'm over the moon for a certain guy and my attention span doesn't last long.
And I've got stuffs to get done :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment