life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I got tons of laundry done today.
Probably 6-7 loads.
Including all the girls bedding and alllll of the kids pillows.

Yesterday I got the upstairs bathroom, hallway, and bedrooms cleaned up.
My room is still not *clean* but it's better, gonna finish it up tomorrow.

I didn't get around to more purging today.

But I did give Samson a bath and a haircut.
That takes a loooong time, especially when I've let his hair get as bad as it was.

It's just after 730, the kids are already in bed (although the girls are still awake and messing around) , I've showered, and I'm ready for bed too.
I'm excited to call it an early night, but I miss my sugar pie hunny bun, this is the first day in forever that I have gone a full 24 hours without seeing him.




No comments:

Post a Comment