life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

spring cleaning

I know we're far from spring.

But the urge to purge has struck.

Goodbye 
junk
dustbunnies
and
cobwebs hanging from the ceilings
!!!

I'm getting rid of the dress-up clothes that are falling apart.
Soaking the blocks and matchbox cars in bleach water in the tub.
Washing bedding.
Going through toyboxes with a fine toothed comb to find toys with missing or broken pieces, and organizing the rest.
Hopefully I'll get to give Samson a bath and a haircut this weekend.
And wash Brody's cage and give him a bath and a nail trimming.

Go me!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
ETA

Got two trash bags full of stuff to get rid of so far.

Now me and my girlies are going to take a nap together :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment