life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

to-do's

I need to add to my 2011 to-do list...

~to organize all my digital pictures and get them all backed up, burned to DVD's and uploaded online

~to get the quilts made for the kids, from Anthony's clothes
I follow a blog (well, I follow lots of blogs) that has a post about rag quilts, and now I know that's what I'm going to do... check it out!
Looks pretty simple! I just need to get a sewing machine and learn how to thread it!
They look so much more cuddly than regular quilts. And I knowwww with all of Anthony's jeans and dress shirts... they'll be beautiful. I'm going to use my wedding dress and a paid of my jeans, and a few of each of their baby clothes in each of their quilts.
I can't wait, I'm excited, I need to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment