life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, July 31, 2009

Ohhhh man it's gonna be a long one

I could NOT sleep last night. I was sooooo tired but I just couldn't fall asleep and stay asleep. Then I had weird dreams. I can't remember a thing about them, I just remember waking up and thinking WOW those were weird dreams. Liliya slept with me all night. At bedtime last night she just kept screaming and screaming and screaming, and it got to the point where I couldn't let it continue. So I gave in, which is terrible, because next time she'll prolly think 'wow if I keep screaming, Mama will give in soon!'. Little feet digging into me, Liliya taking her half out of the middle... it was just not a good night. I woke up this morning feeling swollen (had Taco Bell for dinner last night... baaad choice) and sweaty from my choice of foods and this hot and incredibly humid weather, irritable, and just plain cranky.

Seven kids today.

It's raining.

Shoot me.

Most days with 7 kids are not horrible. When they can play outside... I have to break up fights every now and then (I let the small ones go... if I broke up every fight I would literally *never* get to sit down) but other than that, they spend most of the day outside, eat at the picnic table on the deck, and it's all good. They have been wonderful about all napping at the same time, which makes for a relaxing afternoon for myself.

But today...

Ugh.

I have a bunch of laundry to do. I haven't done any since we got back from vacation. In fact, half of our vacation stuff is still IN the van.

I just haven't been feeling that great for the past week. I feel fatigued and worn down. Doesn't help that I haven't been getting enough sleep!

Anyway, I'm gonna get working on that laundry now so that I can nap when the kids do ;o)

I'm really hoping Linda picks up her kids a little early today. I have to get my van inspected (hopefully) this afternoon (it expires *today*). I have to make a deposit at the bank. I have to drop the boys off after dinner. And I have a date tonight ;o) It's gonna be hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment