life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!



Drum roll please....

This week, I certainly did not let my kids run around in the backyard in just their undies/diapers almost every sunny moment, just to avoid having them get everything filfthy and having to bathe them/dress them two or three times a day.

I did not seriously ask myself how many people would see if I spanked my daughter while I was pulled over in the parking lot of the DMV for 20 minutes trying to get her buckled back into her car seat because she had been having a demonic-like fit of all fits for the last 45 minutes. I also did NOT use the video camera feature on my cell phone to take a clip of this fit just so people would believe that my sweet little angel had such a terrible, monstrous, unbelievable fit. Not meeee!

I did not use a BendaRoo to secure the rubber light-blocking eye cup back onto my camera after my youngest had broken it. Said BendaRoo was not neon orange. Of course. Not me!!

Not meeee!!! I did *not* back into someone in the McDonald's drive through, trying to pull closer to the speaker box, because I had been asked 3 times "Would you like to try a new iced mocha today" but still not asked what I would like to order after I said NO THANKS. There is no Land Rover bumper shaped indentation on my trunk door as a result of this impact, that never happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment