life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ohhh boy

Ever wake up in the morning and just *know* it's gonna be a loooooong day where you're just aching for bedtime already even though it's only 10am?? Yeah... that's today for me.

Seven kids. Which I haven't done in a week and a half, and just that quickly, I had forgotten how much chaos results.

At this moment, Charlize is taking her diaper off. Dante and Liliya are fighting (I stopped breaking up fights long ago, unless they get violent), Jeremiah is screeching, working up to cry within the next minute or two, Rayce is trying to convince the kids to break into the attic, and I'm not sure what Jon and Holden are doing at the moment.

I'm banning myself from the computer until naptime... distraction is dangerous with this wrecking crew running around!!!

And there comes that cry I knew Jeremiah was going to work up to! Time to go, and turn the computer off so I'm not tempted to sit down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment