life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

Not me!!



It's "not me Monday"... this week...

I certainly did NOT give the kids popcorn at 1130am and call it lunch because they really really needed to nap and I didn't feel like fixing something I knew they wouldn't eat anyway after just eating popcorn... not me!!!

No way did I give these children Sprite to drink at a birthday party because I was too lazy to go out to the car for the sippy cups... not a chance!!

Not me!! I did NOT feed them fast food for TWO meals just yesterday, both on the way to and from the in-laws, so that I wouldn't have to cook when we got home!! There is certainly not any evidence of that ALLLLL over the back of the minivan!

I would never tell the kids they better pick up that cracker off the floor and eat it quick or they weren't getting any more... I do NOT believe in the 5 second rule, not meeee!!

I did not just finally get the t-shirt that Anthony bought for his dad up TO his dad, almost a year and a half later. That was NOT only our second trip to Syracuse since the funeral last March, because I am NOT such a crappy daughter in law that I never put forth the effort to go up there because there is so much other stuff going on. Not me!

Charlize did *not* sleep with me 3 days in the last week, because she was being ridiculous and I was too tired to fight with her!!! Nope!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Hopping over to visit from MckMama's Not Me Monday post! Enjoyed reading your blog! Had to laugh about the popcorn and fast food! Nice to know I'm not the only one! LOL! Have a great week!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete