life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

First half of vacaaaaaation!!!

So, like I wrote a few days ago, the trip here was a little rough. Which is totally to be expected with 3 small children.

Saturday, we just sat around all day. I unpacked, got things organized, and recooperated from the drive.

Yesterday, we went to Shenendoah National Park and did the Skyline Drive. It was gorgeous. Most of the drive is between 2000 and 3000 feet elevation, all along the top of a mountain, with lookout points all along the way. I got some great pics!!! Last night we took Rayce and Charlize mini-golfing. They had a blast even though they had no real idea what they were doing. Charlize stopped playing after the 4th hole or so, and just wandered around for the rest of the time. We took a drive to the top of Massanutten mountain here and saw a few deer along the way.

The kids have been swimming in the huge jacuzzi every night for bath. Huge jacuzzi tubs are a *wonderful* thing, not just for babies!! ;o)

Today we went to the indoor/outdoor waterpark. We hung out for a couple hours (I remembered my camera, charged the battery overnight, but left the memory card in my computer!!), came home and had lunch, then took a long nap. We had steak and Amish grown corn on the cob and new red potatoes for dinner. Yummmm. It was a nice day. We weren't too busy to enjoy ourselves. I am totally NOT a type A personality. I like to just relax and do a few things here and there. And so far, this vacation has been perfect in that aspect!!

Tomorrow we're gonna head back over to the waterpark, I'm hoping it'll be a little warmer and maybe we'll be able to play outside there for a bit. Thursday night we're going to go to the local fireman's field days. :o)

It's soooo nice to be away from the house and every day hum-drum. I miss my boys terribly though, I sooo wish I could have brought Holden and Dante with me :o( Soon they will all be a little older and easier to handle in larger groups. I can't wait for that day!!

Soo, here's some pictures... enjoy!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment