life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Been a bit...

I know I haven't been updating much... I've been so tired and still recuperating from vacation. Everything has kind of seemed in slow motion since we got back. I still haven't caught up on my sleep or gotten back in the groove of things. I dunno what's taking so long!!!

The kids are getting sick with a summer cold. Both of the girls have had runny noses... Liliya's has been dripping like a faucet, and she's been sneezing like crazy. My poor girl. At least they don't seem like they *feel* unwell.

We've been having an attitude problem going around lately. It started in June (ish) with Charlize. She's always been fairly well behaved and easy to get along with, after she grew out of her screaming stage at around 9 months. But for the last month or two she has been... I'm not even sure. Maybe she's going through her terrible two's a little late?? All out temper tantrums and serious attitude. It's driving me nuts. Rayce has been having a bit of a 'tude lately too. He's been whiney beyond belief. Liliya has an attitude too but she kind of always has. It has been getting worse but that's to be expected for the next couple years.

There have been a lot more moments lately when I'm at the end of my rope and wondering what in the world I am going to do.

I've got the boys tonight and tomorrow and I am *REALLY* looking forward to it. I haven't seen them in a week and a half, and I miss them like crazzzzzzzy!!!

I'm taking all 5 kids up to Schroon lake in a couple weeks. I'm not sure how long we'll all last up there!! But I want all of the kids with me, I want them all to experience my favorite place of all time, and I want the amazing pictures of them all. We'll go up on Sunday the 9th and stay as long as we can. I'm only expecting to last a few days. It's going to be crazy with 5 kids. But I want this mini vacation for all of us.

I feel so bad when I can't take the boys to do things. But there's too many of them, too young, and one adult is only capable of so much. I feel like the boys miss out on so much sometimes. I don't want them to miss out on anything. I want them to be a part of everything we do. It's just not possible right now. I can't wait for the day when it will be. Once they're all in school it should be a lot easier.

A bit of non-kid related news...

I met someone last week. We had been talking for about a month, and we finally met on Saturday. His brother actually responded to my Craig's List ad (desperate, right? Yeah, I know, I'm sick of being lonely!) and said "aww you would be perfect for my brother, you've gotta talk to him". So, I did. And I'm glad I did :o) I'm not going to go into many details yet, not until I figure a few more things out. But, yes, I met someone and that has been taking up a fair amount of my time lately ;o)

Also, this has nothing to do with Camp Isaac, but I am so excited, I lost 12 pounds a couple months ago, and although I haven't lost any more since then, I was very very very ECSTATIC to try on clothes in my normal size and have them all be too big!!! I indulged in a couple pair of pants and a really cute pink tube top, all in a size XL (instead of XXL). That felt soooo unbelievably good :o)


Anyway, I should have some new pictures up tomorrow!

Please keep baby Stellan and MckMama and family at www.mycharmingkids.net in your thoughts and prayers as Stellan is airlifted to Boston for an ablation of his heart as his medications have not been working well enough at keeping him out of SVT. His poor heart is giving out on him, beating at an out of control pace that is affecting his body in terrible ways. Pray for wisdom for Stellan's doctors and healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment