life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm fighting with a decent headache this morning, I'm not sure where it came from.

I actually woke up this morning before the kids did! Liliya yelled "BUBBBBBBA" at around 745, and all the kids jumped up and into bed with me. I loooooove snuggling with the kiddos in my bed in the morning. Six people, one bed. It's a *little* cramped, but terribly cozy, and it's my absolute favorite time of the day :o)

The kids had cereal for breakfast and then Linda and Dave showed up with donuts!!! I was sooo glad I hadn't gotten them dressed yet... clean clothes and frosted sprinkled donuts do NOT mix well.

My sister and her husband drink coffee. LOTS of coffee. They buy a $14 BOX of coffee every morning. A box of coffee... it's like boxed wine. My sister puts (literally) almost an entire cup of sugar into each cup of coffee she drinks. She is CRAZY!!!

The kids are all playing nicely in the backyard now. It took a little while to get them all dressed, Holden was giving me serious attitude. I was trying to get him dressed, but he didn't want me to. So I told him I would help someone else get dressed until he was ready, at which point he had a fit. He refused to go get his undies, that he had thrown across the room during said fit. So he was the last one to get dressed. He and Liliya both play that game. They don't want XXX until they think you want someone else to have XXX. Whatever XXX is, it doesn't matter... it could be a cup, a snack, help getting dressed or a diaper change. They like to play that silly and annoying little game, it's so frustrating sometimes!!!

Jeremiah is sitting in the beanbag chair in the doorway. Nothing makes that baby happier than to be outside, looking up at the trees. He's so content most of the time, Linda doesn't know how lucky she is!!!

Last night, I managed to get my room picked up and vaccuumed and get myself almost packed. I still have to put tons of laundry away and pack the kids' stuff and clean out the van and go grocery shopping. The things I'm most worried about not getting done is cleaning the house. I do NOT want to come home to a messy house. I HATE it when that happens. So I'm trying hard to get things done *before* Friday so that on Friday morning before we leave, I can pack the van and pick up and sweep and leave it looking nice.

Candice is going to come take care of the ferrets for me while I'm gone. Mom is just not a ferret person. I mean, I can't blame her... ferrets smell, and sometimes they bite. But I love my little fuzzbutts sooo much!!! (Sooo much in fact that I'm adopting Candice's ferret Neville!! shhhhhh!). I'm glad to know that they will be well taken care of while I'm on vacation... I'm sure Mom would have fed and watered them but she wouldn't have played with them or snuggled them at all, and they need that.

Anyway, I've gotta clean this place up while the kids are still entertained outside!!! Naptime will be sacred today, I really need more time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment