life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

equation fail

We did a massive grocery shopping trip today.

I got tons of fresh fruits and veggies.

I'm ready start eating healthier.

Ready to hopefully lose some weight.
I don't need to lose a lot to be happy.
I would be thrilled to lose 30 or 40 pounds.
I could stand to lose 80.
But I'm not ready to work my butt off for it.

Ready to stop running to the bathroom approximately 27 minutes after I eat dairy.
I'm just gonna have to cut it out of my diet.
Cheese, that is.
Yogurt doesn't bother me.
Just cheese.
And I don't drink milk.

I'm ready to be a better role model for the kids.

Anyway, yes, massive grocery shopping trip.

And now my lower back and my sciatic on *both* sides are bothering me.
Which is weird because usually it's only my left side.

I caved and got the kids some new playdoh on said grocery shopping trip.
I don't know what I was thinking.

Scratch that.
I do know what I was thinking.
I was thinking that the kids love playdoh and I love for them to have creative, hands on things to play with.
But I was not thinking about the impending mess.
That part of the equation always, without fail, escapes me during those weak moments.

All five kids played with playdoh for well over an hour. 
I cleaned most of it up.

I got one of the books I ordered today.
The last one that was mailed out.
Got here first.
I'm 1/4 of the way through it.
Love and Logic, or something like that.
It's really good so far.

After I've read these books, my kids will start behaving better, right?!

1 comment:

  1. That depends... are the kids going to read the book, too? ;n) Love you, Mama. xoxo

    ReplyDelete