life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bad blogger, again

Yes yes, I'm still a bad blogger.
I've seriously been slacking in the blog department lately.

But we've been busy
helping Drew finish up his move and get his new place and old place in shape
being sick
and all that fun stuff.

And I've been
tired
lazy
and still recovering
(hence the tired and lazy, that's my excuse, anyway!)

The last 48 hours I've been playing with my new photoshop presets, too.
Check out my photography blog to see the first few pics I've played with.

I can't flipping waittt for the weather to get nicer so we can take some pictures outside.
And so we can just BE outside.
And get some sunlight.
Lots of vitamin D
the natural way.

I miss the beach.
I was looking back at the beach pictures last night.
And I almost cried.
THAT'S how much I miss the beach.
And the sun and the sand and the oceannnn and that lazzzzy amazing incredible vacation.

I'm going to take the kids camping this summer.
And to State Park a lot.
I want to get a season pass to State Park.

Anyway, enough for now.
Dinner is readyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment