life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

blahhhhh

It's been a loooong day.
I spent a couple hours this morning cleaning, sweeping, and mopping the downstairs.
I babysat my friend's little boy for a few hours.
I supervised homework.
Edited pictures for too long.

I'm tired and I have a headache.
But I couldn't pull myself away.

It's almost bedtime and we haven't eaten yet.
I don't think I'm going to be able to see my sweetie tonight, and he'll probably be sad.

The girls have literally been fighting like cats and dogs all day.
Slapping, punching, kicking, pushing, pinching, screaming.
It's been RIDICULOUS.

I am ready for this day to be OVER!!

But, real quick before I go, here's Liliya's three year old portrait (two months late, but better late than never!).


No comments:

Post a Comment