life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference

Just got back from my parent-teacher conference with Ms Bender, Rayce's kindergarten teacher.

I am one BEAMING PROUD Mama!!!

He's in the top of his class.

In the highest reading group. On the verge of benchmark level 3, which Ms Bender said is where they hope the kids will be reading at the end of the year.

She's trying to weasle him into a 1st grade math class a few times a week, because he's ready.

Ms Bender says one of Rayce's little classmates has a bit of a crush on him. The same little girl, incidentally, that Rayce talks about alllll the time. Her name is practically the only name I hear when Rayce talks about school.

Rayce's teacher told me repeatedly that he is her sunshine, that he just makes everyone happy, he's so easy to handle, learns things so quickly and easily, and just a true pleasure.

So now, the challenge is to, well, keep him challenged, and make sure he doesn't get bored. The separated reading groups are helping with that, as will the extra math.

I am sooooo unbelievably proud. I wish Anthony could be here to be proud with me. He would be soooo proud.

Our little boy. Our baby.

Growing up so fast. And so well.

:'o)

No comments:

Post a Comment