life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ah-ah-ah-chooooo

We're sick. Blahhhhhh. Beginning of winter colds. To be expected, when the weather finally cools off. But it still stinks :o(

It's hard being a Mama when you're sick. Especially when the kids are sick (and miserable) too.

I got some Christmas shopping done last night. Most of it. I still have to pick up a few things for the little cousins, a few more things for my kiddos, and something for the parents. But it feels good to have finally started.

I still haven't uploaded pics of our Rochester trip, I know. They *are* uploaded to my FaceBook page. I just haven't had enough time to upload them to Photobucket to add to the blog yet. Sometime soon. Maybe. I hope.

For now, I have a nephew that needs a bottle, and the sudafed is calling to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment