life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Love

I <3 Christmas.

I can't wait.

The kids are going to be so excited to come downstairs and see the gifts.

I'm dying for an awesome Christmas picture. I don't know if I can make it happen. It gets more and more difficult to get everyone to cooperate and look and smile at the same time. Not to mention the lack of natural light, inside, this time of year. But I'm gonna try like hell :o)

Since there are considerably less gifts this year, I want the kids to take a little more time to open them. I don't know if it will work, but I'd like to pass out one gift at a time, have whoever it is open it so we can all see, then go on to the next person. But they're little, so although I'm going to *try*..... ya know.

It would be so nice to get some good shots of each kid opening a gift. You know... the surprised happy excited O face :o)

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to spend the day tomorrow organizing the downstairs and catching back up on the laundry. I have my nephews on Wednesday and we won't be home for most of Thursday, and I'd like it to be clean for Friday. LOL.

Christmas Eve I'll pick the boys up and we'll go to my dad's for lunch and gifts. We'll make our gingerbread house when we come home that night. The kids will get a bath and once they're tucked into bed, Mom and I will bring the presents upstairs and put them under the tree. I'll clean up, snap some pictures of the gifts and tree, and go to bed as early as I can. The wrapping is done, so we won't be up late finishing up like we usually are!

Christmas morning I'll *try* to get the kids dressed in their outfits with hair fixed before they come downstairs. It probably won't happen :o)   The kids will open presents, my sister and her family will come over, we'll all have a big breakfast, and then I'll take the boys back to their mom. At some point in the early afternoon we'll have a big Christmas dinner... ham, of course. With mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn and yummyness.

The day after Christmas, we're going up to my Aunt Connie's house to spend the day with Dad's side of the family. She lives 2 1/2 hours away, so it'll be a little bit of work, but more than worth it.

I'm going to try to make it up to Syracuse again the following weekend, to see Anthony's family again, especially since we missed his dad this past weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wish everyone lived closer. We miss you all and it stinks that traveling is so much work, especially with children, not to mention the ridiculous price of gas.

~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished fixing up the tree a bit. The kids can *not* keep their little hands off of it.

Right now, it's fixed up and lit.

I love the grow of the Christmas tree, it makes my heart smile :o)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Winter Solstice, whatever makes your heart happy this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment