life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunshine

It's sunny today, and that always makes me feel better.

I went to the walk-in, got a prescription for my eye (which is doing better today) and got a presciption for an upped dosage of Zoloft.

We went to Wal Mart, I printed some pictures to scrapbook, bought a pack of Valentines for Rayce, some Hershey's syrup for his V-day ice cream sundae party tomorrow at school, and a few t shirts for the kids that were on sale.

As we were coming out of the store, who should be parking, 2 spots away from us, but my friend Amy :o)
She lives half an hour away. I, as a rule, don't go out in public by myself with the kids, and hardly ever during the day. What are the chances we would both be in the same place at the same time?

Yeah. Coincidence. Or something.

I've been doubling up on my 50 mg Zoloft for the last few days, and I feel like it's already starting to help.

I got a lot done yesterday, once I got moving. I organized all the toys in the foyer, scrubbed out the toybox, wipes down the front window and wall. I swept and mopped all the downstairs floors.

Today, first thing this morning I got the chicken marengo going in the crock pot, went to the Dr, went to Wal Mart.

It's more than I've done in a week, in just 24 hours.

That Zoloft is like sunshine for my brain. And as much as sometimes I think that my past and present issues with depression have been environmental... when a little pill can help me feel so much better, I'm defintiely more inclined to think that it is, indeed, a  chemical/hormonal issue that I'm dealing with.

So, anyway, we didn't make it to MiMa's house today like we planned. Since I have to be back to get Rayce off the bus and we were so late getting out of the walk-in, we just rescheduled for tomorrow.

Today is my nephew Jeremiah's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday big guy!!!

We're going over to their house for cake tonight.

One of my really good friends may be moving from Atlanta to NY very soon. Mary's boyfriend Ray (who was one of Anthony's best friends, more like a brother, really) has an interview, in Cortland, tomorrow.

Please, please, please, please, please... pray he gets the job!! They could really use a fresh start. And having them 45 minutes away... it would just be absolutely incredible.

I'm going to try to take the kids and go see Raymond tonight, trying to work out the details, not sure when he'll be to his hotel (or how he's getting there from the airport, even!).

The fact that this company flew him in and put him in a hotel for the night, just for the interview (the second interview!) tells me that they reallllllly want him!!

So keep your fingers crossed for Ray!!

Anyway, enough for now. I've got laundry to work on. Or to think about working on, anyway ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Hugs & Prayers!!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete