life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

Crap.

Liliya puked during the night and didn't cry or yell or get up to tell me. So I found it this morning. I followed my nose. The girls room smelled very sour. Crap.

Ick.

I woke up about 5am feeling gross. I've been incredibly incredibly nauseous all day. My stomach is in knots. I've been in the bathroom half of the day. Crap.

I managed to choke down a small bowl of soup.

Then I took a nap.

Then I managed to eat half a bagel.

I'm functioning, I can do what I have to do to take care of the kids.

But I don't feel well. At all.

So I can't take the boys tonight. We've postponed our weekend with them until Sunday night into Monday afternoon. I miss them :o(

I've got soooo much to do.

I went outside for about half an hour and tried to shovel. I got *one* side of my van un-buried. The snow was literally up to the door handles. There is no place else to put the snow. It's over 4 feet high in the front yard, it's so high that when you toss more snow up onto the pile, it just rolls back down the other side.

Right now, I just want to cry. I feel like crap, I can't get anything done, and I'm not enjoying being a Mama at the moment. Which makes me feel even more like crap.

Crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment