life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Blahhh-ness

I've been feeling kinda low for the last couple of weeks. I can tell just by looking back at my blog. I can tell by looking around my house.

I'm feeling overwhelmed, stressed, stuck in a rut, and lonely.

Today, I recognized it as depression.

Which really sucks, and it really scares me, because I've been there before, and it's gotten bad. I'm calling to make an appointment tomorrow. I'm going to ask them to up my dosage of Zoloft. I just can't go there again. I have to take care of my kids, there is no one else to do it. And I can't do it indefinitely while feeling like this.

I feel like the lack of fresh air and sunlight could have a lot to do with it. I'm thinking about getting myself a full spectrum light for my room. I could sit under it while I watch TV after the kids go to bed.

I need to feel better than I feel right now. Whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment