life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Summerrrrrr and Stressssss and Stuffffffffff

I can't wait for summer.

I am sick of winter. I'm sick of the cold. I'm sick of being stuck inside. I'm sick of the kids being stuck inside.

I'm browsing online looking at summer clothes. My favorite thing to dress the girls in during the summer is the little sundresses with bloomers. I need to keep my eyes open and keep hitting the consignment shops and Salvation Army when I have a little bit of money to spend. Last summer, the girls had plenty of clothes, but their dresses were what they wore all summer long.

I'm stressing about finances right now, among other things. The kids are growing so quickly and I just can't afford to buy much. None of Liliya's clothes from last summer are going to fit her, she has grown sooo much. Last summer I actually squeezed her into a lot of her 6-9 month summer clothes from the year before. The 2 piece dress and bloomer sets last a lot longer, because since they have the matching bloomers, it doesn't much matter if the dresses are short. Previous years I've been able to just go out and buy the kids things when I needed to, but money is so tight right now, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. It's just so stressful and I spend a lot of time worrying about it.

If anyone has kids clothes to get rid of or wants gift ideas for birthdays or something, the girls needs size 3-4-5 and the boys need size 5-6-7 clothes (size 4 pants/shorts for Dante). For the summer and one size up for next fall and winter.

I'm thinking about trying to find a part time job. Finding a job that would work for me will be rough, and finding daycare or a babysitter will be rough too. But right now, I need the money AND I need some time out of the house and away from the kids occassionally. I'm stuck in such a rut and I'm really feeling it lately.

I need to find something part time, maybe 2 days a week for like 4-6 hours, between like 9 am and 3pm, so I can be home in time to get Rayce off the bus. Something like a secretarial position, a 'companionship' non medical caregiver, something. I have to try to find something.

I have to do something to get out of this rut and make things easier for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment