life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Dante!!!

Happy Birthday Dante Man!!! I don't know where in the world the last 3 years have gone. I missed the first few weeks of your life, only saw you one a week for about a year, and even though you've been a huge part of my life for 2 years now... I just don't understand where the time went. It seems like just last month you were a tiny baby with that ugly pink and green pacifier hanging out of your mouth 24/7...

Dante, it's been a long road to get where we are now, and it's far from over. But I love you and I will not give up until we have the relationship I know are capable of.

I love you Dante, lots and lots and lots, I love you most :o)












No comments:

Post a Comment