life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthdays

I'm having a birthday party (a joint one!) for Liliya, Dante, and Holden, within the next couple weeks.

I'm trying to figure out what to get them! They got so much for Christmas.

I know I want to get the boys each a new bedset and pillow for at their mom's house.

I'm thinking about the Fisher Price Snap 'n Style dolls for Liliya. I think she would have a blast with them.



I had originally wanted to get a play kitchen. But they're expensive, the kitchen I want for them is on sale for $140 and I'm not really sure we have the room. I'm still thinking about it. I could get free super saving shipping from Amazon, but then it could take 2 weeks to come in. Hmmmm. And then they need pots and pans and dishes and play food too. I dunno.


The boys are so much easier to shop for. Anything Transformers, Power Rangers, action figure-ish. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezey. Anthony used to say that :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment