life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, April 2, 2011

It was a long day.

We spent the night at my sweetie's last night.
We usually do on Friday nights.
I cleaned up and vacuumed his house this morning.

Then came home and cleaned up and swept here.

We all took a nap.

I picked up the boys tonight.
We watched some of the Kids Choice Awards.

I bathed the youngest 4.
Got everyone into bed.
Chased everyone back into bed.
Several times.

It doesn't seem like a lot of work.
Doesn't seem like a long day.
But it was.

I have been in a really bad mood for a lot of the last week.
I've been really irritable.
Short fused.
Moody.
Down in the dumps.
Feeling hopeless.

I don't know if it's the time of year.
Almost that time of the month.
But I do know I'm sick of feeling like crap.

I'm really hoping that some sunshine and getting out of the house some more will help.

Hoping that the kids and I can spend a lot of time outside tomorrow.
It's supposed to be 48 degrees! Whooooooopie!

I need to get into a routine.
Desperately.
We have no routine.

In one of my books, there's a test to see what kind of parenting personality you have.
And I can't remember what my type was called, but one of the shortcomings of this particular type was following a routine (or lack of following a routine, anyway).

If you know me, you know that I love to make lists. That I love to make plans.
But then you also know that I SUCK at following through.
With anything.

And I've gotta do something about that.

For my kids.
And for myself.

Anyway, that's enough deep thought for now.

Hoping for a good day tomorrow :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment