life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

30 day challenge

Just copying and pasting my 30 day challenge (so far) from FB :o)

by Bonnie Lea Isaac on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:15am
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
*~Bonnie Lea~*

This picture message or video message was sent using Multimedia Messaging Service.

To play video messages sent to email, Apple� QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.
1. I'm 26 years old. Which is closer to 30 than it is to 20. I'm starting to feel 'old'.
2. I always wanted nothing more than to be a mom.
3. Now that I am a mom, I love my kids more than anything in life. But I spend a portion of every day wanting to rip my hair out.
4. I used to be an 'animal person'. Now that I have kids, that's changed, drastically.
5. I have some OCD, namely, list writing. I write lists. Lots of them. It calms me down. Even though I never look at them again, usually, after I've written them.
6. I ADORE photography/pictures.
7. I desperately crave more 'me' time.
8. I feel incapable/incompetent a lot of the time.
9. I hate going to the Dr's, because I HATE being weighed.
10. I prefer baths over showers.
11. I'm a diet pepsi addict.
12. My favorite TV channels are TLC and Discovery Fit & Health.
13. My mom drives me nuts every day but really, she's like my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her.
14. I'm terrified of spiders. But I think snakes are awesome and I used to keep snakes as pets.
15. I'm glad I'm on number 15 because I'm out of ideas.



Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
The TV shows I watch don't have a real cast. They're mostly real shows and documentaries on TLC and Discovery Fit and Health. Soooo I'll post a picture of the cast from the show of my life :o)
Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night.
The night Rayce was born. Surrounded by friends and family. The most amazing day of my entire life.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Our beach vacation, summer 2010, when the kids first experienced the ocean/beach. <3<3<3
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
''i'm sure you had a hard day, but i don't think there is such a thing as a chocolate i.v.'' ''well, there should be''
*~Bonnie Lea~*
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
mommy
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.
(I've never really done anything too effed up, so I don't know what/who to put :-/  )
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
lies
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
*~Bonnie Lea~*
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
*~Bonnie Lea~*

This picture message or video message was sent using Multimedia Messaging Service.

To play video messages sent to email, Apple� QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die. X
live on the beach
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
My Aunt Lori. She's the kind of mom I want to be. The kind of wife I want to be. The kind of person I want to be ♥
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
How did i get this lucky?? It feels strange to feel lucky after everything i've been thru. But the past can't be changed, we can only look to the future, and this goofy adorable face is what i see in mine ♥
*~Bonnie Lea~*
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
nuff said
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
me at about 3, my sisser at around a year
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
hawaii. or any tropical beachy islands
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment