life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rayce's vision

Tested at 20/300 (left eye) yesterday at his physical.

The only letter he could see with his left eye was the huge E at the top. Nothing below that.

(His right eye tested at 20/30, not too bad)

Soooo we have an appointment tonight, in about 2 hours.

Wish us luck.

I'm hoping we'll get some good news, that glasses will help, and that there's no strange reason his vision is so poor.

I'll update this post when we get back.



~*~*~*~*~

Sooo, Rayce's vision isn't quite as bad as expected, but it's still pretty bad in his left eye.

He will have his new glasses in 3-5 business days, they had to order the lenses since they're pretty thick LOL.

I feel much better.

The Dr said that with as bad as his left eye is, he's really surprised Rayce doesn't have a lazy eye.

I'm just so glad there's nothing wrong other than the vision.

Being the worrier I am, I was thinking of all the reasons his sight might be bad.

But, it's all good now.



:o)

1 comment:

  1. OMG adorable! :n) I'm so glad that it isn't anything "really" bad! Phew! Can't wait until he gets his new glasses to see how much his overall attitude improves. That must have been hard for him, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete