life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, September 3, 2010

Photobook

Got my photobook in the mail just now!!

Picaboo.com

Go there.

There is no way I would have been able to pay for this book. I got a coupon for a free photobook for new accounts. I had to pay $9 for the shipping and a few bucks for the 4 extra pages.

But it's perfect.

Beautiful.

I love it.

I wish I could buy one for all of our family members!

Next week I'm going to go print pictures from this summer and buy little albums to send to Anthony's family.

I'm already thinking about a photoshoot to hopefully end up with the picture we'll use for Christmas cards this year.

The Dollar Tree always has packs of cards with the photo opening... so much cheaper than buying real photocards.

Anyway, was excited, just had to share :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment