life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

Just can't

Seem to think about much.

Much worth blogging, anyway.

So much on my mind.
Serious stuff though.

Not fun or even slightly entertaining.

I am going to try my best to spread the word about Acen, who passed away this week.
He was 5 years old, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

We had a wonderful Christmas after Anthony passed, because people helped out.
I want to make sure his family is helped.
I'm going to do everything I can to help personally, although it may not be much.
And I want to try and get them adopted through some program or something for Christmas.
Serenity lost her big brother, her only sibling.
Drew lost his only son.
I want her to have the most wonderful Christmas possible this year, to keep her and her daddy distracted, to make them feel loved and thought about and cared for.

Let me know if you want to help.

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Send healing vibes their way.

And hug your kids even tighter and more often than you already do.


1 comment: