life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chugging along

We're still chugging along here at Camp Isaac.

Rayce is doing well in school, and I'm realllly looking forward to his open house next week so I can meet his friends and see what he's been up to. He's completely comfortable with his new glasses, has been treating them well and wearing them all the time.


I've been babysitting, babysitting, babysitting.

My niece Melissa and I are smoothing things out between us, finding a little bit of a routine, and getting comfortable with each other.
Finally. She's almost 4 months old and I've been babysitting her since she was... a few weeks.


I've just made up a schedule for us to try out starting tomorrow.
I'm really hoping we can stick to it and get into a better, more regular routine.
It includes specific times for meals and snacks and naps and 'school' for the girls and cleaning and laundry for me.

Yesterday I did a senior picture session with my baby stepsister Ashley. Here's a little peek of that..




Other than that, it's business as usual lately.








1 comment:

  1. Erg! I replied lengthily to this, but it didn't go through! I'm so glad that Ryce is doing well in school. I can't wait to hear what his teacher has to say. :n) It's wonderful that you and little Melissa are finally starting to get into a groove. I love the picture of Ashley by the tree. A beautiful girl, with a beautiful background that works so well with her skin tone. :n) Great job, Bonnie! And the picture of Liliya made me laugh out loud! LOL AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete