life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The call

That I've been waiting for, came today!

Charlize is at the top of the waiting list for UPK :o)

The very little info I've found online says that HCA UPK is only a half day, something like 830-1130 or 1-4, but I don't even care.

This will be wonderful for Charlize, and I am so excited.

~*~*~*~*~

Happy Anniversary Anthony.

I miss you every minute of every day.

I wish you could be here with the kids and watch them grow up.

They are so much like you.

Things are getting easier.

But we will never forget.

We love you. Now, forever, always...

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Charlize! xoxoxo I'm SO happy for you guys, Bonnie! She's gonna LOVE it!

    And I'm thinking of you and Anthony extra hard today. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete