life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good morning world

Got some good sleep last night and I'm feeling better today.

Been kinda blah for a few days.

I need to get some sun, I think. But I'm scared to LOL.

Got Hannah and Jake, Melissa, and my 3 today. An easier group than yesterday.

JC Field Days are this weekend. But I heard it's supposed to rain all weekend :o(

Looked just now and at this moment, forecast says rain for just Saturday. That would be nice.

Yesterday I pulled out the boys fall clothes. Gonna try to get to the girls stuff today or tomorrow.

I'm not putting summer stuff away yet. Just pulling fall stuff out. Weather is supposed to be uppy downy for the next couple weeks.

School starts next week!!!

Anyway, nuff for now, got kids running rampant!

No comments:

Post a Comment