life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009



<~~~ This is Clyde. Clyde is in a high kill shelter in NYC. Clyde is a victim of animal abuse and neglect. He came to the shelter in an emaciated condition. Clyde was going to be euthanised today, but some lovely donor gave him 6 days of boarding. Clyde needs a home. A foster home, a forever home, whatever. I want to foster Clyde, if he does not find a forever home. I feel some sort of calling towards Clyde. And how coincidental is it that his name is CLYDE?? Hello? Bonnie and CLYDE? Really?! We're in the process of finding out if he's ok with cats. The rescue group knows he is good around kids and other dogs, but they're not sure about cats. They will let me know as soon as they know. I'm not entirely sure how my mom will take to this. Considering he will be a foster dog and only here until he finds a forever home, I'm hoping she'll go for it. I mean... if we did foster him and we all fell in love with him and all was good on the homefront, then I would totally keep him. Just look at him!! Do his big, sad eyes not remind you of Spencer (if you knew our old dog Spencer)?! We'll see what happens. I'm praying *something* wonderful works out for him, whether it's being fostered here with us or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment