life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

So proud of myself :o)

Even though I've been sick the last week, I am doing so well and I am so proud of myself.

It's a bunch of little things.

Staying off the computer more. Spending more time *with* my kids, having more conversations *with* my kids, controling my temper better when things get crazy. Keeping up with the housework better. Going to bed earlier. Spending more time on myself (ie... watching shows *I* want to watch after getting the kids in bed miraculously early and easily). Taking wonderful care of my ferrets, who have never known such a clean cage (yes, they still stink, even with twice daily cage cleanings!). Getting things done that I have been putting off up until now (like getting rid of things we don't need anymore).

It's such a good feeling.

I'm just feeling SOOO much better. Even though I'm sick. Even though my body is sick, my mind and my heart feel better.

I feel like a better mom. And that is worth everything. My kids are worth everything. I want to be everything for them. And I'm doing a much better job. Which makes me feel like a million bucks, aching ears, snotty nose, and all :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment